I am a professional Swiss army knife that loves to solve problems with efficient playfulness.
Currently, I am the Digital Project Manager for AIM & Associés face-to-face, digital and online learning solutions. My work is to make the digital experience more human and more embodied.
As a facilitator, I work on all preverbal content, the movements within our body. As a speech scientist, I work on all verbal and musical content. My passion is to bring both together and answer learning & development needs.
- Digital Project Manager
- R&D Strategist
Training courses delivered
Browse IULIA GROSMAN's expertise
Teleworking, you still have a body!#PersComp #Wellbeing
Train the Digital Trainer#Career #EffectiveCom #OD #PersComp
Effective Rapid Reading#PersComp
Unleash your memory#PersComp
Train the Trainer#Career #EffectiveCom #OD #PersComp
Active Listening#EffectiveCom #PersComp #Team
Pillars for Physical Wellbeing#PersComp #Wellbeing
Pillars for Mental Wellbeing#PersComp #Wellbeing
Oral Communication#EffectiveCom #PersComp #Team
Personal Effectiveness#EffectiveCom #Team
- French MT
- English C2
- Hebrew C1
- Spanish B2
- Dutch A2
- Arabic A2
- EUSA Accreditation (European School of Administration)
- Website Management - Digital Learning Coordination - Ebook management
- Certificate of Embodied Facilitator Course (EFC2020)
- PhD in Speech Sciences (Linguistics, speech processing, ease and disfluencies, prosody)
- MA in Linguistic Research (radio speech, humorist speech, prosody)
- BA in Sciences of Language (semiotics, accents, prosody)
- GraphicCommunication - Visual Semiotics
- Partner Acrobatics, Iyengar yoga, Bike, Mindful Movement, Contact Improv, Boardgames
Read our recent #training stories from the field
Creative Problem-Solving: Innovation is the only way
Sarah De Greef presents a conference about combining innovation and creative problem-solving.
From Trust to Mutual Transcendance
Nicola Meeùs presents a conference about the importance of securing and maintaining mutual trust...