Back to team overview
My major ambition is to contribute to a world where everyone’s needs matter.
I am passionate about raising consciousness of the deep aspirations that underlie all our actions.
My work also focuses attention on increasing awareness of the consequences of our acts.
Training courses delivered
Browse GODFREY SPENCER's expertise
- English MT
- French C2
- Permanent staff trainer for European Intensive Course on Nonviolent Communication since 2012
- Trainer (team of four) on first experimental Virtual Intensive NVC Course, sponsored by CNVC (August 2020)
- CNVC Certified Trainer, Mediator, Speaker (USA 2002)
- Masters Courses in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (UK, France and USA)
- English and French simultaneous and consecutive interpreting up to the level of Heads of State and Government
- Mind & Life Europe: NVC trainer working in 7-strong team to support the Dalaï Lama (Brussels 2016)
- BA & MA in Linguistics, Philosophy and History, specialising in the 17th and 19th centuries
Read our recent #training stories from the field
Creative Problem-Solving: Innovation is the only way
Sarah De Greef presents a conference about combining innovation and creative problem-solving.
From Trust to Mutual Transcendance
Nicola Meeùs presents a conference about the importance of securing and maintaining mutual trust...